Ezra Jack

Where have I been?!? With this bundle of sweetness!!! 


Ezra Jack! 

Thanks for all your emails asking for an update! I am really going to try and be more consistent in my writing. 

He arrived August 27th Which now makes him ONE month!! How on earth! Time just goes by so fast when you aren't sleeping 😂 
Im kidding. He has actually been sleeping like a champ:-) 
Anyone up for a birth story? I love how a group of girls can get together, no matter when it was that they last had babies and in detail re tell their birth stories!
 The most painful moment collides with the most incredible moment and you can't ever forget it. 
I had a midwife this time round and LOVED my experience!! 
Due date was August 29th but We prayed that Ezra would come before or really close to that date bc Kev was going to school and it would be great if he could be home with us for a week. 
Well come August 26th and this mama went into labor! Thank you Jesus! 
I decided to do a natural drug free birth bc I was induced and had epiderals with the boys. So my easily  bored personality thought I would switch it up! No joke, I didn't think it would hurt so bad 😂😂😂 wow. Naive has a new face - mine! 

We got to the birthing center at 530am and labor stopped progressing through the morning, which is pretty depressing when you so badly want this baby out!!!! 
They broke my water around noon and then realized he had changed positions :-/ and that's why he wasn't coming faster. He was sunny side up (face to the sun) and so I cried inside a little and then we moved on. We tried some new positions and took a homeopathic remedy. I was so exhausted so I went into the bath and finally felt the need to push! That's real. Oh is it real. With an epiderual u don't feel the urge, you just feel a pressure. So this was definitely new.  
So after 30 min Ezra made his entrance to this world! Came out all sideways with his little hand by his face - but we both survived even though I wasn't sure I would!! 
He was 9.3lb and 20 in. A little Chubster! 
Would I ever choose to do this again? No. No. No! Haha
Though this labor was the third child wild card and it was more wild than most births. So maybe it wouldn't have been as bad had it gone a little faster! 
 Though you know what?  The thing that was different was that we prayed all through this labor and had worship music playing. It set the tone for the long day and we so clearly felt the presence and peace of God! It was long and painful yet so beautiful. And kevin. That man!! He did incredible. So thankful for him. And he didn't pass out! Whoohoo! I wasn't sure he wouldn't but he was a superstar!

There is also something to be said for this:
"His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness.... (2 Peter 1:3 ESV)"
Like.... The power to overcome....
FEAR. Fear has no place in the delivery room! And there wasn't any. I'm working on overcoming fear in my life and labor was a total victory where Jesus gets full credit.  

So our sweet boy is here! I am in awe. He is such a joy and we are entirely enjoying him. Truly truly enjoying him. I can't believe he is here! After two years of trying. Such a miracle!!! 
The older boys are loving him so much! And as often as I have asked for their help they haven't complained once! So thankful for that. 
We have our hard days but I'll take them! I'm just so thankful for the blessings in my life it makes it harder to see the difficult things. 
We have been so loved! Again! Meals, gifts, so many snuggles! Truly we are blessed and we know it and don't take it for granted. So thank you! 
I have no time for getting any of my stuff done, I'm going on day three of not washing my hair😩 but I did make an edible stew for dinner and my kids are all alive and hubby is smiling so what else really matters?

Ok well I think that's it for now! My baby brained head needs to go to sleep:-) 
And Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!! 
Ok, here are a few more shots of our sweet little man! He is smiling! Be still my beating heart. 

Comments

Tara! I recently quit facebook and was thinking about you today for whatever reason and remembered you have a blog! So excited to see that you actually only posted yesterday, love hearing updates about your sweet family.

I love love love your birth story, it is crazy how we women love to replay that story over and over whether within our own head, or outloud to anyone who will listen, lol.

I feel your pain in the natural department, I decided to have a natural labour with Brooke as well. After 12 hours of labour and still only 3 cm I wasn't sure I would make it - I mean, who says your second should be shorter?!? What?? lol. Anyway, at 6:30pm I was still at 3 and they decided to break my water. Brooke was born at 7:10pm with her hand by her head (ouch) but luckily it could have been a lot worse had she not been only 6lbs6oz. I thank God for the quick ending as I would not have made it naturally if it weren't for that.

Anyway, I will be following you on your blog from now on, as I didn't feel facebook was a secure place to share my children anymore. But at least I can keep in touch with you on here!!

Miss you beautiful lady!!
xoxo
Jackie
Anonymous said…
Congrats Tara! Ezra is precious, I am so happy for you. My little Jesse is already almost 4 months, I can't believe how fast babies grow. Have fun with your newest little guy :)

~Erin Coote
Cora Bouch said…
Awww, Yay!!!! So excited for you and your sweet little bundle of love! We have 4 boys, boys are so sweet. :) Thank you so much for updating.
Glory to God! God is good!

Cora
glenda said…
Congrats on Ezra! I've been checking back often. So glad everything went well! He's oh so handsome! How much did he weigh? The big boys are big! I'm so happy they are awesome big brothers. Best to you all always!
Tara said…
Thank you!! I didn't know you had a boy!! Soo fun!! Where can I follow you?
Tara said…
Thank u! Yes boys are sweet! This world needs some good gentlemen:-)
Tara said…
Ok I can't believe I didn't write that. Haha
Oh this baby brain! He was big! 9.3!!! 20"long and his head was also big. I felt proud to push him out haha it was tough lol
Unknown said…
You're such an inspiration Tara!!! Thank-you for sharing!!! Sending you love and prayers!!!

Love,
Robin Flaten
Rose said…
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!
Mandi Bartel said…
This is such a random place to leave this message, but I'm without my phone and I can't remember your email...I'm in town until the 25th and was wondering if Ezra and Theo could meet each other :) Send me an email mandibartel@gmail.com.

love mandi
Jason Ruth said…




I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.





I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.
stay ce said…
HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV VIRUS I was diagnosed of HPV Virus in 2018 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HPV herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called HPV, all thanks to Dr BABA. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drbabaspellalter@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on +2348139284741 for more infor you can contact me on ( stayce195@gmail.com).
Arslan Saleem said…
i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. Child Education Plan in Pakistan - health insurance in lahore
Lic lapse said…
Tara thank you for sharing your story, Life insurance can help you fund certain financial goals.Life Insurance is very helpful tool to overcome uncertainties.Life Insurance
Tamara Barrow said…
I want to give a testimony about my HIV virus that was cured by a great spell caster Dr voodoo. Since last 4 months I have being a HIV AID patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about Dr voodoo who cured my HIV AIDS last week. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; and she told me that there is a spell caster that can cure my HIV she read someone testimony from a website on-line on how Dr voodoo cure her from HIV AIDS and she also collected Dr voodoo website and email. She gave me Dr voodoo email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same contact DR voodoo via email voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com You can also call him or add him on WhatsApp +2349061243458 check out is website also Drvoodooherbalworld.blogspot.com
sophia lee said…
Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140073965 or email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : nativehealthclinic@gmail.com. or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?
lawson morgan said…
Dr Ebhota is real I was suffering from HERPES Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Ebhota the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whats app +2349035324155.or via email:drebhota123456@gmail.com, for more information. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also has cure for SHINGLES ECZEMA, URETHRA, WART, HIV AIDS ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES ULCER and lots more
Ahmed Ashid said…
How can i ever stop saying thank you to Dr Movo, After taking his product today my sexual life is health and balance am living up to my wife expectation. For the past 11 years i have been struggling with weak erection and premature ejaculation. I have spend money on it but no cure until i took this product from Dr Movo just within few days i got cured. for his products contact him email drmovo.supernaturalherbalmedic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call +2347061865209.
Unknown said…
Anyone here that has experience emotional heartbreak will understand how i feel and will understand how i went to any length to get the love of my life back up until i met the great prophet it all felt impossible and i have begin to loose hope on getting francisco back cause he left and told me he never wanted to see me again in his life and i have been the witch behind his lack of progress and he cant progress in life. but after meeting with the great Dr Isikolo , he gave me my lover back something i never felt was possible anymore and i ave become a laughing stock to everyone at home and work even his business associate laughed at me and called me names. now i am smiling as my marriage invitation is given to them to also get help from this good man email at isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com and tell him magret link you up and i believe as you do so it will bring an end to all your relationship problem or Whatsapp him on +2348133261196
Unknown said…
I have been using this herbal cure remedy for 3 months now. So far, it has cured my HERPES, eliminated my COLD SORE, improved energy and metabolism, in the morning I feel recharged and I no longer feel sleepy after a meal. As for the scent, it does smell like motor oil but I chase it down with 100% Cranberry Juice 1tsp. twice a day AFTER a meal. I also experienced vivid dreams for about 5 days now it's diminishing to during the first 2 or 3 hours of sleep . contact dr Emmanuel: EMAIL: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348140073965. you can get the cure from him and be free from all kinds of diseases. HIV/AIDS,Diabtetes,Cancer,hepatitis 
Tamara Barrow said…
The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

Popular Posts