My Incredible Husband and I

Preston and I on a recent trip to the greatest Country in the world... CANADA EH?
I love this man, what a gift it is to be married! To share you're entire being with someone, but even better to experience someone else, their thoughts, their quirks, everything is amazing. I never loved God half as much as I do now that I am married. I instantly fell more in love with God after realizing just how much Preston loves me...and the fact that God loves me a kajillion times more is overwhelming! Which is the way It should be so that we don't take advantage of his love for us. Well I didn't picture starting off my blog this way, but hey why not start with talking about two of the most important things in the world to me? The Lord #1 and Preston #2.

Comments

Preston said…
Tara... I love you soo much!

Love,
Your Husband

Popular Posts