Our little chubbers just chillin



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Tara and Preston,
Oh wow Jacob is getting so big. What a sweettie. I wish we could see you guys. We were at Briercrest last weekend for Tim's graduation ceremony. It brought back lots of memories but it was also weird because things are pretty much the same there but I've changed and been through so much since then. I like the sound of a monthly pedicure, I'll have to pass the idea along to Tim! We moved out of our apartment this weekend. So now I'm officially homeless until we get back from Europe in September. Crazy! Hope to hear from you soon. Give me an e-mail sometime if you can.
Love Sarah Rauser
Happy Mothers Day! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family! your little guy is very beautiful! were haveing another boy! ah oh im feeling out numbered!

Popular Posts