Oh ya...


I forgot to mention the most EXCITING news of all.....

IKEA IS OPENING JULY 25TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They mentioned on their website you can start camping outside the store on the 23rd though! lol, I thought that was so funny, I would consider it just for kicks if I didn't have a baby, lol.

And the most depressing news,

I'LL BE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH, DOESN'T THAT STINK? I told Preston that as soon as he picks us up from the airport he has to take me (it's right beside the airport) and he just laughed.

Comments

melody said…
I read your blog too! Ha, we are all secretly stalking one another. Blogspot is the best thing ever! I too cannot wait for IKEA to open, yeah yeah
Lindsey said…
I am SO excited to go to the IKEA in Portland. We will be there around that time so we are stoked to go. We will also go to the one in Seattle when we are in the Northwest:). Cause you can NEVER have too much IKEA.
Isn't there baby/kids stuff so fun? I am jelouse of you. I want a little booger I can shop for.

Popular Posts