You Are God Alone

I love this song soo much! Prest sang it with the youth group tonight and besides the fact that it sounds beautiful, the words are really powerful. He is God Alone, no one can compare, he never changes, there is no god, but him, and I have a relationship with that God!! I talk to him everyday, multiple times a day actually, how incredible! And he loves me despite who I am or what I have done, there is nothing I can do to deserve his love and his gift of saving me!! I am so in love with God, I'm in awe of him.  I know that no song will ever capture the immensity and greatness of God, but it gives us a little picture of who he is. I hope it speaks to your life. There is not one single thing that you can do to make God accept you or love you, he loves you as you are... what an amazing God!! 

I know the video is slightly cheesy, but bare with it and just listen to the words... oh and let it load before you play it.



Comments

Preston said…
Hey babe! I love what you had to say! Our God truly is amazing and the fact that He never changes is so important for us to grasp and realize about God and His faithfulness!
Demara said…
I love this video! So cool, thanks for sharing it...
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts