I've been tagged!

There is always a first for everything! My friend Erin tagged me online, hey when you live far from your friends you do what you can right? ha ha

Here are the Rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.

Middle name: Marie

M - married and a mommy! to a most wonderful husband for 3 1/2years and we have an incredible little boy

A - Artistic, I love to paint, draw, scrapbook and decorate, Preston is musical, I am artsy, hopefully I can sell some of my things soon!

R - Ridiculously good looking, ha ha! I am so kidding, but I had a brain fart and couldn't think!

I - Immigrant, yes I am a proud immigrant. I don't feel like one, but all the lovely paperwork and nerve wracking moments in immigration offices remind me that I am indeed not from this country! Even my last trip to Canada I got stuck in an immi office for 10 freaky moments. Luckily it was their fault and not mine. Tara + baby + airport + immigration office = not fun!

E - Engaged in the show LOST, well I loved it until Charlie died:( how sad, that was a bad bad episode! He was supposed to get off the Island and marry Claire!

I tag:

Melody and Allison ( I think they're the only ones who might possibly do this or who I can tag)

Comments

Popular Posts